Traveling Luck for Dead Mans Point, Otago, New Zealand
Where is Dead Mans Point?What's around Dead Mans Point?
Wikipedia near Dead Mans Point
Where to stay near Dead Mans Point
The timezone in Dead Mans Point is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:37 and Sunset at 19:18. It's light
Latitude. -45.0284°, Longitude. 169.2101°
Satellite map around Dead Mans Point
Loading map of Dead Mans Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dead Mans Point, in Otago, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Four Mile Creek (9.4km)
- Brewery Creek (15km)
- Lowburn (15.1km)
- Firewood Creek (16.6km)
- Kawarau River (17km)
- Northburn Creek (35.2km)
- Campbells Creek (35.2km)
- Five Mile Creek (35.8km)
- Stratford Creek (36.5km)
- Quartz Reef Creek (39km)
- John Bulls Creek (39.7km)
- Devils Creek (39.7km)
- Bannockburn (47.2km)
- Shepherds Creek (47.2km)
- Raupo Creek (55km)
Accommodation around Dead Mans Point
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Cromwell (17km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Camp Bannockburn (55.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Gibraltar Rock (31.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Oho (45.1km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Ripponvale Settlers Water Race (31.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Cromwell (20.4km)
Airports close to Dead Mans Point
Alexandra(ALR), Alexandra, New zealand (162.7km)