Traveling Luck for The Pines, Otago, New Zealand
Where is The Pines?What's around The Pines?
Wikipedia near The Pines
Where to stay near The Pines
The timezone in The Pines is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 19:39. It's light
Latitude. -44.8484°, Longitude. 169.3401°
Satellite map around The Pines
Loading map of The Pines and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Pines, in Otago, New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Waimarama (12.9km)
- Blair Athol (15.8km)
- Queensbury Farm (18.2km)
- Lindis Crossing (18.2km)
- Janefield (22.4km)
- Maryland (22.4km)
- Maori Point (27.3km)
- Long Gully Farm (36.4km)
- Shephards Creek (36.5km)
- Clearvue (37.5km)
- Locharburn (39.8km)
- Cluden (39.8km)
- Willowbank (40.4km)
- Bendigo (49.3km)
- Lochlea (54.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Long Gully (42.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Maori Point (24.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- The Pines (0km)
Airports close to The Pines
Wanaka(WKA), Wanaka, New zealand (104.5km)