Traveling Luck for Horseshoe Bend, Otago, New Zealand
Where is Horseshoe Bend?What's around Horseshoe Bend?
Wikipedia near Horseshoe Bend
Where to stay near Horseshoe Bend
The timezone in Horseshoe Bend is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 08:05 and Sunset at 17:14. It's Dark
Latitude. -45.7284°, Longitude. 169.1201°
Satellite map around Horseshoe Bend
Loading map of Horseshoe Bend and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Horseshoe Bend, in Otago, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Wart Hills (26.7km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Devils Gorge (16.3km)
- a small primitive house.
- Beaumont Hut (41.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Parasol Hill (35.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Horseshoe Bend (0km)