Traveling Luck for Hells Gate, Otago, New Zealand
Where is Hells Gate?What's around Hells Gate?
Wikipedia near Hells Gate
Where to stay near Hells Gate
The timezone in Hells Gate is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:37 and Sunset at 19:21. It's Dark
Latitude. -44.9284°, Longitude. 168.6901°
Satellite map around Hells Gate
Loading map of Hells Gate and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hells Gate, in Otago, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lewis Creek (9.1km)
- Dirty Four Creek (9.1km)
- Dan O'Connell Creek (18.3km)
- Kerrymans Creek (21.2km)
- Deep Creek (21.4km)
- Yankee Creek (22.4km)
- Station Creek (22.4km)
- McMullan Creek (26.5km)
- Allander Creek (26.6km)
- Shotover River (27.4km)
- Green Gate Creek (29.8km)
- Shotover River (30.4km)
- Devils Creek (31.1km)
- Criterion Creek (34.6km)
- Parkers Creek (36.5km)
- Shotover River (37.7km)
- Stewarts Creek (39.9km)
- Moke Creek (41.4km)
- Moonlight Creek (41.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
Accommodation around Hells Gate
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- The Point (32.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Wharehuanui (35.1km)
- a small primitive house.
- Green Gate Huts (22.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- The Coronet (24.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Butchers Point (25.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Long Gully (9.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Downeys Dam (23km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Coronet Peak Ski Field (17.5km)
Airports close to Hells Gate
Queenstown(ZQN), Queenstown international, New zealand (73.9km)