Traveling Luck for Mahers Camp, Otago, New Zealand
Where is Mahers Camp?What's around Mahers Camp?
Wikipedia near Mahers Camp
Where to stay near Mahers Camp
The timezone in Mahers Camp is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 19:40. It's Dark
Latitude. -44.9284°, Longitude. 168.7001°
Satellite map around Mahers Camp
Loading map of Mahers Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mahers Camp, in Otago, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dirty Four Creek (7.4km)
- Lewis Creek (12.9km)
- Dan O'Connell Creek (15.8km)
- Station Creek (17.5km)
- McMullan Creek (21.2km)
- Deep Creek (22.9km)
- Kerrymans Creek (26.5km)
- Yankee Creek (27.5km)
- Green Gate Creek (30.2km)
- Shotover River (30.8km)
- Allander Creek (31km)
- Devils Creek (33.6km)
- Parkers Creek (33.7km)
- Shotover River (35.1km)
- Shotover River (37.3km)
- Criterion Creek (38.8km)
- Stewarts Creek (44.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
Accommodation around Mahers Camp
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- The Point (37.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Wharehuanui (30.4km)
- a small primitive house.
- Green Gate Huts (22.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- The Coronet (19.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Butchers Point (30.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Downeys Dam (22.4km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Coronet Peak Ski Field (12.9km)
Airports close to Mahers Camp
Queenstown(ZQN), Queenstown international, New zealand (72.2km)