Traveling Luck for Horseshoe Bend, Otago, New Zealand
Where is Horseshoe Bend?What's around Horseshoe Bend?
Wikipedia near Horseshoe Bend
Where to stay near Horseshoe Bend
The timezone in Horseshoe Bend is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 08:07 and Sunset at 17:13. It's light
Latitude. -44.6584°, Longitude. 169.2001°
Satellite map around Horseshoe Bend
Loading map of Horseshoe Bend and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Horseshoe Bend, in Otago, New Zealand
Accommodation around Horseshoe Bend
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Mount Burke Homestead (32.1km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Hogans Track (21km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bull Island (35.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- The Peninsula (53.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Beacon Point (35.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Horseshoe Bend (0km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Hawea Domain (39.6km)
Airports close to Horseshoe Bend
Wanaka(WKA), Wanaka, New zealand (54.3km)