Traveling Luck for The Amphitheatre, Otago, New Zealand
Where is The Amphitheatre?What's around The Amphitheatre?
Wikipedia near The Amphitheatre
Where to stay near The Amphitheatre
The timezone in The Amphitheatre is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 19:39. It's Dark
Latitude. -44.7184°, Longitude. 168.7301°
Satellite map around The Amphitheatre
Loading map of The Amphitheatre and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Amphitheatre, in Otago, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Church Hill Creek (5.3km)
- Carmichaels Creek (9.1km)
- Shotover River (12.9km)
- Flood Burn (13.1km)
- Polnoon Burn (13.1km)
- Shiel Burn (15.3km)
- Polnoon Burn (22.1km)
- Cabin Creek (22.3km)
- Dwans Creek (22.3km)
- Stockyard Creek (22.8km)
- Waterfall Creek (25.7km)
- Duries Creek (31.3km)
- Campbells Creek (32.4km)
- Shingly Creek (32.4km)
- Saddle Creek (33.5km)
- Ironstone Creek (35.7km)
- Muddy Creek (37.3km)
- Tui Creek (43km)
- Old Man Creek (49.1km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Phoenix Battery (54.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lindsays Tarn (15.7km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- The Branches (15.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Campbells Saddle (29.6km)