Traveling Luck for Cape Horn, Otago, New Zealand
Where is Cape Horn?What's around Cape Horn?
Wikipedia near Cape Horn
Where to stay near Cape Horn
The timezone in Cape Horn is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 19:36. It's light
Latitude. -44.8284°, Longitude. 168.6901°
Satellite map around Cape Horn
Loading map of Cape Horn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cape Horn, in Otago, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Shotover River (5.3km)
- Skippers Creek (6.4km)
- Fergusons Creek (7.4km)
- Harrisons Creek (9.1km)
- Sainsburys Creek (14.8km)
- Wong Gong Creek (15.7km)
- Ballarat or Dead Mans Creek (15.8km)
- Londonderry Creek (15.8km)
- Pleasant Creek (16.4km)
- Sawyers Creek (16.9km)
- Jennings Creek (17.5km)
- Cotters Creek (18.2km)
- Righthand Branch Skippers Creek (21.3km)
- Lefthand Branch Skippers Creek (21.3km)
- Roaring Meg (22.2km)
- Sandhill Creek (22.4km)
- Hakaria Right Branch (22.9km)
- Elgin Creek (25.8km)
- Pleasant Creek (26.4km)
- Stony Creek (28.7km)
- Waterfall Creek (30.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Cooks Terrace (5.3km)
- Bull Pup Terrace (9.1km)
- Dead Mans Terrace (9.1km)
- Smiths Terrace (9.1km)
- Shepherds Terrace (10.6km)
- Monks Terrace (12.9km)
- Londonderry Terrace (12.9km)
- Burkes Terrace (12.9km)
- Mountain Terrace (18.2km)
- Pleasant Creek Terrace (18.2km)
- Dynamo Flat (24.6km)
- Stony Creek Terrace (24.6km)
- Sloans Flat (25.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dynamo Spur (27.3km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Bullendale Track (30.1km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Mount Aurum (12.9km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Skippers Bridge (9.1km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Bridal Veil Falls (9.1km)
Airports close to Cape Horn
Queenstown(ZQN), Queenstown international, New zealand (145.9km)