Traveling Luck for Wild Spurs, Otago, New Zealand
Where is Wild Spurs?What's around Wild Spurs?
Wikipedia near Wild Spurs
Where to stay near Wild Spurs
The timezone in Wild Spurs is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 19:20. It's Dark
Latitude. -44.8184°, Longitude. 168.5501°
Satellite map around Wild Spurs
Loading map of Wild Spurs and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wild Spurs, in Otago, New Zealand
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Wallers Spur (30.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- RICHARDSON MOUNTAINS (21.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Lake County (28.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Cashs Flat (47.3km)
- a small primitive house.
- Stoney Creek Hut (27.3km)
Airports close to Wild Spurs
Queenstown(ZQN), Queenstown international, New zealand (181.1km)