Traveling Luck for The Potholes, Otago, New Zealand
Where is The Potholes?What's around The Potholes?
Wikipedia near The Potholes
Where to stay near The Potholes
The timezone in The Potholes is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 19:47. It's Dark
Latitude. -44.8784°, Longitude. 168.5001°
Satellite map around The Potholes
Loading map of The Potholes and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Potholes, in Otago, New Zealand
- a near-level shallow, natural depression or basin, usually containing an intermittent lake, pond, or pool.
- Luna Basin (33.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- RICHARDSON MOUNTAINS (31.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Lake County (33.4km)
- a small primitive house.
- Larkins Slip Hut (21.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Larkins (3.7km)
Airports close to The Potholes
Queenstown(ZQN), Queenstown international, New zealand (165.3km)