Traveling Luck for Clarke Slip, Otago, New Zealand
Where is Clarke Slip?What's around Clarke Slip?
Wikipedia near Clarke Slip
Where to stay near Clarke Slip
The timezone in Clarke Slip is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 08:07 and Sunset at 17:18. It's Dark
Latitude. -44.5884°, Longitude. 168.4701°
Satellite map around Clarke Slip
Loading map of Clarke Slip and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Clarke Slip, in Otago, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a near-level shallow, natural depression or basin, usually containing an intermittent lake, pond, or pool.
- Kea Basin (25.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Slip Flat (9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Clarke Slip (0km)