Traveling Luck for Smoky Rock, Otago, New Zealand
Where is Smoky Rock?What's around Smoky Rock?
Where to stay near Smoky Rock
The timezone in Smoky Rock is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:13 and Sunset at 19:48. It's Dark
Latitude. -44.3183°, Longitude. 168.0201°
Satellite map around Smoky Rock
Loading map of Smoky Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Smoky Rock, in Otago, New Zealand
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sara Hills (38.4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Long Reef (22km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Hollyford Track (36.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- McKenzie Lagoon (39.6km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Martins Bay Lodge (36.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sara Hill (41.9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Smoky Rock (0km)