Traveling Luck for Gunns Camp, Otago, New Zealand
Where is Gunns Camp?What's around Gunns Camp?
Wikipedia near Gunns Camp
Where to stay near Gunns Camp
The timezone in Gunns Camp is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 19:23. It's Dark
Latitude. -44.7584°, Longitude. 168.1401°
Satellite map around Gunns Camp
Loading map of Gunns Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gunns Camp, in Otago, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Hollyford Airstrip (24.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Hollyford (0km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Deadmans Bluff (14.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Conical Hill (33.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- AILSA MOUNTAINS (22.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Erebus (48.8km)