Traveling Luck for The Orchard, Otago, New Zealand
Where is The Orchard?What's around The Orchard?
Wikipedia near The Orchard
Where to stay near The Orchard
The timezone in The Orchard is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 19:29. It's light
Latitude. -44.7784°, Longitude. 168.1501°
Satellite map around The Orchard
Loading map of The Orchard and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Orchard, in Otago, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- The Divide (36.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Hollyford Airstrip (40.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Hollyford (15.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Deadmans Bluff (30km)