Traveling Luck for Goats Camp, Otago, New Zealand
Where is Goats Camp?What's around Goats Camp?
Wikipedia near Goats Camp
Where to stay near Goats Camp
The timezone in Goats Camp is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 19:13. It's light
Latitude. -45.1184°, Longitude. 169.2201°
Satellite map around Goats Camp
Loading map of Goats Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Goats Camp, in Otago, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Hydes Spur (37.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Kawarau Homestead (38.9km)
- a small primitive house.
- Cairnmuir Musterer's Hut (13km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Camp Bannockburn (43.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- CAIRNMUIR MOUNTAINS (13km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bannockburn (38.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Goats Camp (0km)
Airports close to Goats Camp
Alexandra(ALR), Alexandra, New zealand (107.6km)