Traveling Luck for Omorere Reef, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Omorere Reef?What's around Omorere Reef?
Wikipedia near Omorere Reef
Where to stay near Omorere Reef
The timezone in Omorere Reef is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 19:12. It's Dark
Latitude. -35.0182°, Longitude. 173.8602°
Satellite map around Omorere Reef
Loading map of Omorere Reef and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Omorere Reef, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ngaere Stream (4.2km)
- Ngamoko Stream (6.6km)
- Whau Stream (8.4km)
- Tieru Stream (9.9km)
- Ngutukoi Stream (12.7km)
- Whareato Stream (12.7km)
- Parua Stream (13.7km)
- Matauri Creek (13.7km)
- Waipareira Stream (16.3km)
- Whitirau Stream (17.6km)
- Waipapa Stream (20.5km)
- Waipapa Stream (22.2km)
- Waihinepua Stream (23.5km)
- Waiaua Stream (23.5km)
- Te Mahimahi Stream (26km)
- Anaotehuruhuru Stream (26.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Cavalli Passage (25.8km)
Airports close to Omorere Reef
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (127.9km)