Traveling Luck for Kurahaupo Rocks, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Kurahaupo Rocks?What's around Kurahaupo Rocks?
Wikipedia near Kurahaupo Rocks
Where to stay near Kurahaupo Rocks
The timezone in Kurahaupo Rocks is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 18:26. It's light
Latitude. -34.4182°, Longitude. 172.9502°
Satellite map around Kurahaupo Rocks
Loading map of Kurahaupo Rocks and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kurahaupo Rocks, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waitangi Stream (4.2km)
- Akura Stream (6.5km)
- Te Huka Stream (9.7km)
- Waiparariki Stream (10.9km)
- Matakana Stream (10.9km)
- Irimangimangi Stream (10.9km)
- Ngatuiau Stream (12.5km)
- Oneuhi Stream (13.5km)
- Waipahirere Stream (13.5km)
- Ngaruariki Stream (16.7km)
- Tawakewake Stream (17.4km)
- Waipurapura Stream (19.5km)
- Waitangi Stream (19.6km)
- Pakohu Stream (20.8km)
- Peterahema Stream (22.5km)
- Ngawhenua Stream (23.1km)
- Maire Stream (23.2km)
- Whareana Stream (23.7km)
- Te Kanakana Stream (25km)
- Waiheuheu Stream (26.2km)
- Whanawhana Stream (27km)
- Te Waiorapopo Creek (28.1km)
- Waihi Stream (29.2km)
- Whiriwhiri Stream (29.6km)
- Kararoa Stream (29.6km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Waikuku Beach (21.4km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Haupatoto Bush (20.1km)
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Tomokanga Pa (0km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Surville Cliffs (25.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Kurahaupo Rocks (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Unuwhao (22.3km)