Traveling Luck for Kraack Hill, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Kraack Hill?What's around Kraack Hill?
Wikipedia near Kraack Hill
Where to stay near Kraack Hill
The timezone in Kraack Hill is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 18:18. It's light
Latitude. -36.3682°, Longitude. 174.6002°
Satellite map around Kraack Hill
Loading map of Kraack Hill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kraack Hill, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kourawhero Stream (16.7km)
- Mahurangi River (Left Branch) (18.3km)
- Waiwhiu Stream (23.7km)
- Mahurangi River (Right Branch) (29.9km)
- Kourawhero Stream (30.2km)
- Onehunga Stream (30.6km)
- Awarere Stream (30.9km)
- Mahurangi River (34.4km)
- Pikoko Stream (34.8km)
- Hoteo River (35.2km)
- Kaitoto Stream (36.4km)
- Waiwhiu Stream (37.3km)
- Hoteo River (39.8km)
- Kotekote Stream (52.6km)
Accommodation around Kraack Hill
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kaipara Flats Airfield (20.7km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- DOME FOREST (6.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Rodney Aero Club (18.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- The Dome (23.7km)