Traveling Luck for Sentinel Rock, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Sentinel Rock?What's around Sentinel Rock?
Wikipedia near Sentinel Rock
Where to stay near Sentinel Rock
The timezone in Sentinel Rock is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:16 and Sunset at 17:19. It's light
Latitude. -36.0782°, Longitude. 174.6002°
Satellite map around Sentinel Rock
Loading map of Sentinel Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sentinel Rock, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mangawai (38.3km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Mangawhai Harbour (20.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- McGregor Rock (21.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- McGregor Rock (18.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Bream Tail (23km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Bream Tail (16.7km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- Mangawhai Estuary (20.6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- MANGAWHAI FOREST (32.2km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Robert Hastie Reserve (16.8km)
Airports close to Sentinel Rock
Whangarei(WRE), Whangarei, New zealand (192.7km)