Traveling Luck for Moirs Point Youth Camp, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Moirs Point Youth Camp?What's around Moirs Point Youth Camp?
Wikipedia near Moirs Point Youth Camp
Where to stay near Moirs Point Youth Camp
The timezone in Moirs Point Youth Camp is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 18:38. It's Dark
Latitude. -36.1082°, Longitude. 174.5802°
Satellite map around Moirs Point Youth Camp
Loading map of Moirs Point Youth Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Moirs Point Youth Camp, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- McGregor Rock (39.4km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Mangawhai Harbour (9.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Andersons Cove (32.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- McGregor Rock (36.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Bream Tail (31km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- Mangawhai Estuary (4.3km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Robert Hastie Reserve (27km)
Airports close to Moirs Point Youth Camp
Whangarei(WRE), Whangarei, New zealand (202.4km)