Traveling Luck for Molesworth, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Molesworth?What's around Molesworth?
Wikipedia near Molesworth
Where to stay near Molesworth
The timezone in Molesworth is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:16 and Sunset at 17:19. It's light
Latitude. -36.0882°, Longitude. 174.5502°
Satellite map around Molesworth
Loading map of Molesworth and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Molesworth, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mangawai (39.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- McGregor Rock (37.1km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Mangawhai Harbour (26.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- McGregor Rock (36.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Bream Tail (29.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Bream Tail (24.8km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- Mangawhai Estuary (13.7km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- MANGAWHAI FOREST (37.2km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Robert Hastie Reserve (18.1km)
Airports close to Molesworth
Whangarei(WRE), Whangarei, New zealand (187.1km)