Traveling Luck for Tara, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Tara?What's around Tara?
Wikipedia near Tara
Where to stay near Tara
The timezone in Tara is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:20 and Sunset at 17:17. It's light
Latitude. -36.0982°, Longitude. 174.5102°
Satellite map around Tara
Loading map of Tara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tara, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Bream Tail (44km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Bream Tail (40.7km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- Mangawhai Estuary (26.5km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Mangawhai Harbour (40km)
Airports close to Tara
Whangarei(WRE), Whangarei, New zealand (185.5km)