Traveling Luck for Burgess Island, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Burgess Island?What's around Burgess Island?
Wikipedia near Burgess Island
Where to stay near Burgess Island
The timezone in Burgess Island is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 18:47. It's light
Latitude. -36.1582°, Longitude. 174.0602°
Satellite map around Burgess Island
Loading map of Burgess Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Burgess Island, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Awaroa River (8.7km)
- Kopuatete Bay (16.6km)
- Taingaehe Creek (20.3km)
- Parakokoai Creek (20.6km)
- Awaroa River (21.8km)
- Okoraka Creek (23km)
- Awatehe Creek (23.6km)
- Kumengamatea River (25km)
- Owairangi Creek (26.5km)
- Waihungaru Stream (26.5km)
- Wairoa River (28.1km)
- Wainui Stream (32.1km)
- Waimamaku Creek (33.2km)
- Te Ruatuna Creek (34.6km)
- Te Hopai Creek (36.2km)
- Te Awaoteaouhi Stream (44km)
- Oararo Creek (47.2km)
- Maori Creek (50.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Montgomery Reserve (4.3km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Burgess Island (0km)
Airports close to Burgess Island
Whangarei(WRE), Whangarei, New zealand (244.8km)