Traveling Luck for The Jews Clearing, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is The Jews Clearing?What's around The Jews Clearing?
Wikipedia near The Jews Clearing
Where to stay near The Jews Clearing
The timezone in The Jews Clearing is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 18:45. It's Dark
Latitude. -37.0482°, Longitude. 175.2502°
Satellite map around The Jews Clearing
Loading map of The Jews Clearing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Jews Clearing, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waiwhenua Stream (8.8km)
- Puwhenua Stream (10.4km)
- Waihopuhopu Stream (10.4km)
- Turangamiromiro Stream (11.9km)
- Waharau Stream (14.1km)
- Waihihi Stream (14.3km)
- Paparoa Stream (17.1km)
- Paparahi Stream (18.5km)
- Auwharewhare Stream (18.7km)
- Mangatangi Stream (20.8km)
- Waimangu Stream (22km)
- Mahoe Stream (23.7km)
- Tapapakanga Stream (25.7km)
- Konini Stream (27km)
- Kurakuranui Stream (27.5km)
- Takirungarere Stream (28.2km)
- Whakatiwai Stream (29.3km)
- Morearea Stream (30.6km)
- Quartz Stream (31.4km)
- Kohikohinui Stream (33.3km)
- Hauarahi Stream (34.2km)
- Tawa Stream (35km)
- Workman Stream (37.5km)
- Rata Creek (37.9km)
- Kaparanui Stream (38.5km)
- Waikaha Creek (38.7km)
- Te Puaeharuri Stream (38.8km)
- Otuna Stream (39.6km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Southern Access (0km)
- Waharau Ridge Track (5.5km)
- Whakatiwai Ridge Track (7.1km)
- Northern Access (11.9km)
- Adams Lookout Track (11.9km)
- Whakatiwai Track (11.9km)
- Mangatangi Ridge Track (14.3km)
- Kohukohunui Track (22.7km)
- Mangatangi Ridge Track (22.7km)
- Workman Track (25.7km)
- Upper Mangatawhiri Track (26.5km)
- Mine Road Track (30.9km)
- Goss Track (35km)
- Fringe Track (38.9km)
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Kaiaua Marae (24.2km)
- Kohukohunui (16.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- HUNUA RANGES (37km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kape O Kati (35.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Waihihi Bay (18.5km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Mangatangi Dam (37.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Mangatangi Reservoir (32.7km)
Airports close to The Jews Clearing
Auckland international(AKL), Auckland, New zealand (203.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to The Jews Clearing
Ardmore, Ardmore, New zealand (122.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.