Traveling Luck for Otau Crossing, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Otau Crossing?What's around Otau Crossing?
Wikipedia near Otau Crossing
Where to stay near Otau Crossing
The timezone in Otau Crossing is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:20 and Sunset at 18:47. It's Dark
Latitude. -37.1082°, Longitude. 175.1202°
Satellite map around Otau Crossing
Loading map of Otau Crossing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Otau Crossing, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Milnes Stream (17.7km)
- Acheson Stream (18.5km)
- Wairoa River (21.2km)
- Scanlen Stream (22.1km)
- Horne Stream (22.8km)
- Lilburne Stream (24.2km)
- Quinn Stream (27.9km)
- Parker Stream (27.9km)
- Rata Creek (28.7km)
- Cosseys Creek (30.6km)
- Tawa Stream (31.2km)
- Hororua Stream (31.4km)
- Sharp Stream (31.4km)
- Saint Paul Stream (32.7km)
- Mangatawhiri River (32.8km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Wairoa Valley Track (4.4km)
- Repeater Track (5.5km)
- Suspension Bridge Track (7.1km)
- Lower Mangatawhiri Track (8.8km)
- Challenge Track (14.1km)
- Cossey-Wairoa Track (22.5km)
- Massey Track (25.7km)
- Telephone Line Track (27.9km)
- Mangatangi Trig Track (28.7km)
- Pukapuka track (30.9km)
- Goss Track (31.2km)
- Ernies Track (32.7km)
- Vining Walkway (32.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- HUNUA RANGES (31.2km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- MANGATAWHIRI FOREST (32.8km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Hunua Falls (25.7km)
Airports close to Otau Crossing
Auckland international(AKL), Auckland, New zealand (155.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Otau Crossing
Ardmore, Ardmore, New zealand (77.9km)
Whenuapai, Whenuapai, New zealand (278.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.