Traveling Luck for Needle Rocks, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Needle Rocks?What's around Needle Rocks?
Wikipedia near Needle Rocks
Where to stay near Needle Rocks
The timezone in Needle Rocks is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 18:17. It's Dark
Latitude. -36.7682°, Longitude. 175.0602°
Satellite map around Needle Rocks
Loading map of Needle Rocks and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Needle Rocks, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Opopoto Bay (0km)
- Waiheke Bay (4.4km)
- Repo Bay (8.8km)
- Mawhitipana Bay (8.8km)
- Onetangi Bay (10.2km)
- Woodlands Bay (13.2km)
- Piemelon Bay (14.2km)
- Enclosure Bay (17.5km)
- Sandy Bay (17.5km)
- Hekerua Bay (17.5km)
- Anzac Bay (18.6km)
- Oneroa Bay (19.1km)
- Putiki Bay (21km)
- Putaki Bay (21km)
- Wharetana Bay (25.5km)
- Okoka Bay (25.5km)
- Oakura Bay (25.5km)
- Huruhi Bay (25.8km)
- Cactus Bay (26.9km)
- Carey Bay (26.9km)
- Kauaroa Bay (27.3km)
- Omiha Bay (27.6km)
- Rocky Bay (Whakanewha Bay) (27.6km)
- Te Whau Bay (28km)
- Kuakarau Bay (28.6km)
- Te Akau o Hine (28.6km)
- Hitapa Bay (30.3km)
- Owhanake Bay (30.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Needle Rocks
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- D'Urville Rocks (25km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Waiheke County (28.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Poukaraka Flats (27.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rangiona (16.4km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Needle Rocks (0km)
Airports close to Needle Rocks
Auckland international(AKL), Auckland, New zealand (176.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Needle Rocks
Ardmore, Ardmore, New zealand (148.2km)
Whenuapai, Whenuapai, New zealand (188.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.