Traveling Luck for Thousand Acre Clearing, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Thousand Acre Clearing?What's around Thousand Acre Clearing?
Wikipedia near Thousand Acre Clearing
Where to stay near Thousand Acre Clearing
The timezone in Thousand Acre Clearing is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 18:17. It's Dark
Latitude. -37.0382°, Longitude. 175.2302°
Satellite map around Thousand Acre Clearing
Loading map of Thousand Acre Clearing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Thousand Acre Clearing, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tapapakanga Stream (17.1km)
- Waharau Stream (18.5km)
- Waiwhenua Stream (18.5km)
- Waimangu Stream (18.7km)
- Mangatangi Stream (18.7km)
- Auwharewhare Stream (20.8km)
- Konini Stream (20.8km)
- Waihopuhopu Stream (20.8km)
- Puwhenua Stream (20.8km)
- Turangamiromiro Stream (21.2km)
- Waihihi Stream (22km)
- Kurakuranui Stream (23.7km)
- Mahoe Stream (24.1km)
- Quartz Stream (24.6km)
- Paparoa Stream (25.7km)
- Paparahi Stream (26.5km)
- Kohikohinui Stream (27.8km)
- Takirungarere Stream (28.9km)
- Orere Stream (31.1km)
- Tawa Stream (31.2km)
- Mangatawhiri River (31.4km)
- Saint Paul Stream (32.8km)
- Morearea Stream (33.3km)
- Kaparanui Stream (34.1km)
- Orere River (34.1km)
- Rata Creek (35.3km)
- Waikaha Creek (35.5km)
- Lilburne Stream (37.9km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Mangatangi Ridge Track (4.4km)
- Adams Lookout Track (7km)
- Waharau Ridge Track (8.8km)
- Southern Access (10.4km)
- Whakatiwai Ridge Track (11.9km)
- Kohukohunui Track (13.2km)
- Northern Access (14.3km)
- Mangatangi Ridge Track (17.2km)
- Upper Mangatawhiri Track (18.5km)
- Whakatiwai Track (21.2km)
- Mine Road Track (22.7km)
- Workman Track (27.9km)
- Fringe Track (28.6km)
- Goss Track (31.2km)
- Ernies Track (32.8km)
- Old K Track (38.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- HUNUA RANGES (31.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Waihihi Bay (26.5km)
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Kaiaua Marae (34.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Mangatangi Reservoir (34.2km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Ashby Homestead (39.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kohukohunui (6.5km)
Airports close to Thousand Acre Clearing
Auckland international(AKL), Auckland, New zealand (194km)
Airfields or small airports close to Thousand Acre Clearing
Ardmore, Ardmore, New zealand (113.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.