Traveling Luck for Orama Christian Community, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Orama Christian Community?What's around Orama Christian Community?
Wikipedia near Orama Christian Community
Where to stay near Orama Christian Community
The timezone in Orama Christian Community is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 18:38. It's Dark
Latitude. -36.1382°, Longitude. 175.3502°
Satellite map around Orama Christian Community
Loading map of Orama Christian Community and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Orama Christian Community, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Karaka Bay (6.9km)
- Port Abercrombie (9.6km)
- Moanauriuri Bay (10.7km)
- Katherine Bay (11.5km)
- Nimaru Bay (11.5km)
- Oneroa Bay (11.5km)
- Waikakahu Bay (11.5km)
- Mohunga Bay (13km)
- Nagle Cove (13km)
- Oruapure Bay (13.7km)
- Torehangina Bay (16km)
- Rarohara Bay (Ungunu Bay) (16km)
- Te Roto Bay (16.6km)
- Oruawharo Bay (16.6km)
- Bradshaw Cove (20.6km)
- Kaiarara Bay (21.3km)
- Port Fitzroy (25.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Reef Point (Tukari Point) (10.7km)
- Te Taumata Point (10.7km)
- Te Rahui Point (10.7km)
- Te Hoakaramea Point (11.5km)
- Kirikiriroa Point (13.7km)
- Kotuku Point (13.7km)
- Tumatapura Point (16.6km)
- Raupuka Point (16.6km)
- Home Point (17.3km)
- Tortoise Head (17.3km)
- Maunganui Point (Separation Point) (20.3km)
- Moturoa Point (21.7km)
- Ahuriri Point (28km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Man of War Passage (Governor Pass) (27.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a burial place or ground.
- SS Wairarapa Graves (6.9km)