Traveling Luck for The Arches, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is The Arches?What's around The Arches?
Wikipedia near The Arches
Where to stay near The Arches
The timezone in The Arches is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:23 and Sunset at 18:46. It's Dark
Latitude. -36.5882°, Longitude. 174.8902°
Satellite map around The Arches
Loading map of The Arches and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Arches, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Whangaparaoa Head (25.6km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Whangaparaoa Passage (14.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Te Whanga (25.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Army Bay (35.4km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- The Arches (0km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Whangaparaoa Peninsula (32.7km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Shakespear Regional Park (35.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Whangaparaoa Passage (12.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to The Arches
Whenuapai, Whenuapai, New zealand (157.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.