Traveling Luck for Karamatura Forks, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Karamatura Forks?What's around Karamatura Forks?
Wikipedia near Karamatura Forks
Where to stay near Karamatura Forks
The timezone in Karamatura Forks is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:24 and Sunset at 18:48. It's light
Latitude. -36.9982°, Longitude. 174.5202°
Satellite map around Karamatura Forks
Loading map of Karamatura Forks and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Karamatura Forks, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- White Stream (4.4km)
- Cowan Stream (4.4km)
- Seagull Stream (5.5km)
- Gavin Stream (5.5km)
- Tyree Stream (7km)
- Peters Stream (7km)
- Karamatura Stream (7km)
- Baker Stream (7km)
- Carney Stream (7km)
- Nutts Stream (8.8km)
- George Barr Stream (8.8km)
- Waterfalls Stream (10.4km)
- Dandy Stream (10.4km)
- Marama Stream (10.4km)
- Walker Stream (10.4km)
- Jones Stream (11km)
- Con Bryan Stream (11.8km)
- Paora Stream (13.2km)
- Kauru Stream (14.1km)
- Paddy Stream (14.3km)
- Barr Stream (14.3km)
- Foote Stream (14.3km)
- Pararaha Stream (14.3km)
- Muir Stream (14.3km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Bob Gordon Track (0km)
- Donald McLean Track (4.4km)
- Odlin Timber Track (7km)
- Huia Ridge Track (7km)
- Walker Ridge Track (7km)
- Fletcher Track (8.8km)
- Karamatura Track (8.8km)
- Tom Thumb Track (8.8km)
- Twin Peaks Track (10.4km)
- Destruction Gully Track (11.8km)
- Puriri Ridge Track (11.8km)
- Buck Taylor Track (13.2km)
- Zion Ridge Track (14.3km)
- Muir Track (14.3km)
- Huia Ridge Track (16.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Sawyers Point (14.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Walker Ridge (7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Little Huia (14.3km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Huia Lodge (14.3km)
Airports close to Karamatura Forks
Auckland international(AKL), Auckland, New zealand (119.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Karamatura Forks
Whenuapai, Whenuapai, New zealand (124.9km)
Ardmore, Ardmore, New zealand (200.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.