Traveling Luck for Micky Rocks, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Micky Rocks?What's around Micky Rocks?
Wikipedia near Micky Rocks
Where to stay near Micky Rocks
The timezone in Micky Rocks is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:17 and Sunset at 17:22. It's light
Latitude. -35.2682°, Longitude. 174.0902°
Satellite map around Micky Rocks
Loading map of Micky Rocks and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Micky Rocks, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Te Ti Bay (4.2km)
- Kororareka Bay (9.9km)
- Tahapuke Bay (9.9km)
- Te Wahapu Inlet (9.9km)
- Waitangi Bay (10km)
- Waihihi Bay (11.2km)
- Matauwhi Bay (12.7km)
- Wairoa Bay (13.4km)
- English Bay (17.7km)
- Pipiroa Bay (17.7km)
- Uruti Bay (17.8km)
- Orongo Bay (17.8km)
- Waitata Bay (19.9km)
- Pomare Bay (19.9km)
- Oneroa Bay (20.6km)
Accommodation around Micky Rocks
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Tapeka Pa (17.7km)
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Waitangi Marae (4.2km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Pompallier House (9.9km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Veronica Channel (11.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Scoria Flat (23km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- OPUA FOREST (24.3km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Veronica Channel (20km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Haruru Falls (17.8km)
Airports close to Micky Rocks
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (75.7km)