Traveling Luck for Hermione Rock, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Hermione Rock?What's around Hermione Rock?
Wikipedia near Hermione Rock
Where to stay near Hermione Rock
The timezone in Hermione Rock is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 18:46. It's light
Latitude. -35.2582°, Longitude. 174.0902°
Satellite map around Hermione Rock
Loading map of Hermione Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hermione Rock, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Waihihi Bay (6.7km)
- Te Ti Bay (6.7km)
- Tahapuke Bay (8.5km)
- Kororareka Bay (8.5km)
- Wairoa Bay (9.9km)
- Waitangi Bay (10.9km)
- Te Wahapu Inlet (13.4km)
- Matauwhi Bay (13.7km)
- Waitata Bay (17.7km)
- Oneroa Bay (18.8km)
- Uruti Bay (19.9km)
- Orongo Bay (19.9km)
- English Bay (22.4km)
- Pipiroa Bay (22.4km)
- Pomare Bay (22.5km)
- Onewhero Bay (23.7km)
- Opito Bay (25.5km)
Accommodation around Hermione Rock
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Tapeka Pa (13.4km)
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Waitangi Marae (6.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Pompallier House (8.5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Veronica Channel (16.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Scoria Flat (19.9km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Veronica Channel (24.4km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Haruru Falls (19.9km)
Airports close to Hermione Rock
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (75.7km)