Traveling Luck for Paramena Reef, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Paramena Reef?What's around Paramena Reef?
Wikipedia near Paramena Reef
Where to stay near Paramena Reef
The timezone in Paramena Reef is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 18:40. It's Dark
Latitude. -35.2282°, Longitude. 174.2102°
Satellite map around Paramena Reef
Loading map of Paramena Reef and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Paramena Reef, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Otehei Bay (6.7km)
- Kiekie Cove (6.7km)
- Parorenui Bay (6.7km)
- Pareanui Bay (6.7km)
- Hahangarua Bay (8.5km)
- Urupukapuka Bay (9.9km)
- Waiwhapuku Bay (9.9km)
- Otupoho Bay (9.9km)
- Awaawaroa Bay (9.9km)
- Omakiwi Cove (9.9km)
- Waipohutukawa Bay (10.3km)
- Otiao Bay (Indico Bay) (11.2km)
- Paradise Bay (Oneura Bay) (11.2km)
- Stockyard Bay (11.2km)
- Putakokota Bay (11.2km)
- Te Hue Bay (11.2km)
- Assassination Cove (11.2km)
- Waipiro Bay (11.2km)
- Taiharuru Bay (12.7km)
- Waipao Bay (12.7km)
- Waiti Bay (12.7km)
- Orokawa Bay (13.4km)
- Pareanui Bay (13.4km)
- Huirangi Inlet (13.4km)
- Kaimarama Bay (13.7km)
- Onepoto Bay (13.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Paramena Reef
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Albert Channel (12.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Otehei Bay (6.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tikiora (12.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Orokawa Peninsula (13.4km)
- a narrow strip of land connecting two larger land masses and bordered by water.
- Tauri Isthmus (11.2km)
Airports close to Paramena Reef
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (127.8km)