Traveling Luck for Needles, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Needles?What's around Needles?
Wikipedia near Needles
Where to stay near Needles
The timezone in Needles is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:18 and Sunset at 17:22. It's Dark
Latitude. -35.1082°, Longitude. 174.0802°
Satellite map around Needles
Loading map of Needles and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Needles, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Poukoura Inlet (26.7km)
- Oneroa Bay (30.8km)
- Tangitu Bay (30.8km)
- Rangihoua Bay (31.2km)
- Wairoa Bay (31.3km)
- Pokoura Inlet (32.7km)
- Patunui Bay (33.4km)
- Whale Bay (33.4km)
- Mangonui Inlet (36.1km)
- Te Puna Inlet (37.5km)
- Kaihiki Bay (38.2km)
- Wharengaere Bay (38.2km)
- Opito Bay (44.6km)
- Doves Bay (46.4km)
- Crowles Bay (46.7km)
- Blacksmiths Bay (50.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mataka (26.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Purerua Peninsula (13.3km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Black Islands (38.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Wiwiki (26.5km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Wiwiki Beach (22.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Purerua (29.3km)
Airports close to Needles
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (107km)