Traveling Luck for Hen and Chickens, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Hen and Chickens?What's around Hen and Chickens?
Wikipedia near Hen and Chickens
Where to stay near Hen and Chickens
The timezone in Hen and Chickens is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 18:44. It's Dark
Latitude. -35.1582°, Longitude. 174.0202°
Satellite map around Hen and Chickens
Loading map of Hen and Chickens and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hen and Chickens, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Te Puna Inlet (6.7km)
- Mangonui Inlet (7.1km)
- Tangitu Bay (8.5km)
- Oneroa Bay (8.5km)
- Poukoura Inlet (9.9km)
- Crowles Bay (11.2km)
- Pokoura Inlet (13.4km)
- Patunui Bay (13.7km)
- Blacksmiths Bay (16km)
- Doves Bay (16km)
- Kaihiki Bay (16.4km)
- Wharengaere Bay (16.4km)
- Opito Bay (17.6km)
- Kerikeri Inlet (23.2km)
- Hauparua Inlet (26.2km)
- Rangihoua Bay (30.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Hen and Chickens
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Red Cliffs (12.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pihoe (30.2km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Purerua Peninsula (22.9km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Black Islands (29.7km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Pickmere Channel (24.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kent Passage (29.2km)
Airports close to Hen and Chickens
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (70.9km)