Traveling Luck for Parawanui Reef, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Parawanui Reef?What's around Parawanui Reef?
Wikipedia near Parawanui Reef
Where to stay near Parawanui Reef
The timezone in Parawanui Reef is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 18:45. It's Dark
Latitude. -34.9982°, Longitude. 173.9202°
Satellite map around Parawanui Reef
Loading map of Parawanui Reef and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Parawanui Reef, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kaitirehe Rock (5.1km)
- Motumahanga Island (6.6km)
- Motukawanui Island (9.9km)
- Moturahurahu Island (9.9km)
- Te Karo Island (9.9km)
- Motukaroro Island (9.9km)
- Motukawanui (12.6km)
- Motumuka Island (13.3km)
- Whatupukeiti Island (13.3km)
- Te Toi Island (13.7km)
- Te Haumi Rock (13.7km)
- Keokeo Island (13.7km)
- Cavalli Islands (13.7km)
- Horonui Island (15.9km)
- Piraunui Island (16km)
- Motukahakaha Island (16km)
- Haraweka Island (16.3km)
- Whatupuke Island (16.3km)
- Tarawera Island (16.3km)
- Motuharakeke Island (Flax Island) (16.9km)
- Te Anaputaiti Island (16.9km)
- Te Anaputa Island (16.9km)
- Hamaruru Island (17.5km)
- Motutapere Island (17.5km)
- Kahangaro Island (17.6km)
- Takaroto Rock (19.7km)
- Motuhuia Island (19.9km)
- Dome Rock (21.7km)
- Tuturuowae Island (22.8km)
- Nukutaunga Island (22.8km)
- Motutakupu Island (23.5km)
- Panaki Island (25.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Cavalli Islands (25.4km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Kikipaku Beach (9.9km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Cavalli Passage (5.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Matauri Bay (20km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Matauri Bay (22.2km)
Airports close to Parawanui Reef
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (136.4km)