Traveling Luck for Whakapoku Reef, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Whakapoku Reef?What's around Whakapoku Reef?
Wikipedia near Whakapoku Reef
Where to stay near Whakapoku Reef
The timezone in Whakapoku Reef is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:19 and Sunset at 17:22. It's Dark
Latitude. -35.1082°, Longitude. 174.0002°
Satellite map around Whakapoku Reef
Loading map of Whakapoku Reef and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Whakapoku Reef, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kuririki Stream (6.7km)
- Waiotia Stream (6.7km)
- Kopupu Stream (13.3km)
- Tapuaetahi Creek (14.8km)
- Tahoranui Stream (14.8km)
- Ngakiriparauri Stream (19.8km)
- Takou River (21.6km)
- Otaha Stream (25.4km)
- Tapuaetahi Stream (26.7km)
- Waimanga Stream (29.6km)
- Opete Creek (30.1km)
- Te Aiorua Creek (35.3km)
- Waitohara Stream (35.4km)
- Hikurua Stream (35.6km)
- Hapuawai River (38.4km)
- Rangikariri Stream (39.6km)
- Owaraia Stream (41.1km)
- Tahoranui River (41.1km)
- Kahiki Stream (41.8km)
- Rangitane River (42.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Red Cliffs (26.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Purerua Peninsula (27.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Motu Iwi (36.7km)
Airports close to Whakapoku Reef
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (88.1km)