Traveling Luck for Black Rocks (Barrel Rocks), North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Black Rocks (Barrel Rocks)?What's around Black Rocks (Barrel Rocks)?
Wikipedia near Black Rocks (Barrel Rocks)
Where to stay near Black Rocks (Barrel Rocks)
The timezone in Black Rocks (Barrel Rocks) is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:19 and Sunset at 17:22. It's light
Latitude. -35.1082°, Longitude. 173.9902°
Satellite map around Black Rocks (Barrel Rocks)
Loading map of Black Rocks (Barrel Rocks) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Black Rocks (Barrel Rocks), in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kuririki Stream (5.1km)
- Waiotia Stream (5.1km)
- Tahoranui Stream (10.9km)
- Kopupu Stream (11.1km)
- Tapuaetahi Creek (13.3km)
- Takou River (17.5km)
- Otaha Stream (21.2km)
- Ngakiriparauri Stream (23.5km)
- Tapuaetahi Stream (24.2km)
- Waimanga Stream (25.4km)
- Hikurua Stream (31.4km)
- Opete Creek (33.2km)
- Te Aiorua Creek (33.4km)
- Hapuawai River (34.2km)
- Rangikariri Stream (36.1km)
- Owaraia Stream (37.2km)
- Tahoranui River (37.2km)
- Waitohara Stream (38.9km)
- Opiri Stream (39.4km)
- Pararuhi Stream (39.6km)
- Manuwiri Stream (39.6km)
- Rangitane River (40km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Red Cliffs (25.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Purerua Peninsula (31.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Motu Iwi (34.4km)
Airports close to Black Rocks (Barrel Rocks)
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (86.4km)