Traveling Luck for Waipunaiti Reef, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Waipunaiti Reef?What's around Waipunaiti Reef?
Wikipedia near Waipunaiti Reef
Where to stay near Waipunaiti Reef
The timezone in Waipunaiti Reef is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 18:46. It's light
Latitude. -35.0182°, Longitude. 173.9102°
Satellite map around Waipunaiti Reef
Loading map of Waipunaiti Reef and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Waipunaiti Reef, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Piraunui Island (9.9km)
- Motukahakaha Island (9.9km)
- Motumuka Island (12.7km)
- Whatupukeiti Island (12.7km)
- Te Karo Island (13.7km)
- Moturahurahu Island (13.7km)
- Motukaroro Island (13.7km)
- Kahangaro Island (13.7km)
- Kaitirehe Rock (16km)
- Whatupuke Island (16.9km)
- Tarawera Island (16.9km)
- Motumahanga Island (17.6km)
- Motuiwi Island (17.6km)
- Dome Rock (17.7km)
- Keokeo Island (17.7km)
- Cavalli Islands (17.7km)
- Motuhuia Island (17.7km)
- Motukawanui (19.2km)
- Motukawanui Island (19.9km)
- Motuwhakaururakau Island (21.7km)
- Motu Otamakupa Island (22.2km)
- Te Haumi Rock (22.8km)
- Te Toi Island (22.8km)
- Te Anaputa Island (23.5km)
- Motuharakeke Island (Flax Island) (23.5km)
- Te Anaputaiti Island (23.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Whakarara (16.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Motu Iwi (23.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Whakarara (19.9km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Cavalli Passage (6.6km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Kikipaku Beach (19.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Matauri Bay (8.9km)
Airports close to Waipunaiti Reef
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (126.1km)