Traveling Luck for Kawhiti Reef, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Kawhiti Reef?What's around Kawhiti Reef?
Wikipedia near Kawhiti Reef
Where to stay near Kawhiti Reef
The timezone in Kawhiti Reef is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 18:47. It's Dark
Latitude. -34.9482°, Longitude. 173.7502°
Satellite map around Kawhiti Reef
Loading map of Kawhiti Reef and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kawhiti Reef, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Orua Beach (30.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Jellicoe Cave (25.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Pa Island (19.7km)
Airports close to Kawhiti Reef
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (175.8km)