Traveling Luck for Motutupapakau Rocks, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Motutupapakau Rocks?What's around Motutupapakau Rocks?
Wikipedia near Motutupapakau Rocks
Where to stay near Motutupapakau Rocks
The timezone in Motutupapakau Rocks is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:20 and Sunset at 17:23. It's Dark
Latitude. -34.9882°, Longitude. 173.8002°
Satellite map around Motutupapakau Rocks
Loading map of Motutupapakau Rocks and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Motutupapakau Rocks, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Arrow Rocks (4.2km)
- Oruatemanu Island (4.2km)
- Karaka Island (4.2km)
- Frenchman Rock (6.6km)
- Ohaureko Island (8.4km)
- Stephensons Island (13.1km)
- Hororoa Island (16.9km)
- Komiru Island (21.1km)
- Shark Island (23.5km)
- Motupareira Islet (23.5km)
- Motuekaiti Island (25.8km)
- Ohauroro Island (Peach Island) (26.1km)
- Milford Island (Wairaupo Island) (26.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Motutupapakau Rocks
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Te Wahiawa Passage (19.9km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Orua Beach (6.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Jellicoe Cave (21.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Motutupapakau Rocks (0km)
Airports close to Motutupapakau Rocks
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (149.1km)