Traveling Luck for Brampton Shoal, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Brampton Shoal?What's around Brampton Shoal?
Wikipedia near Brampton Shoal
Where to stay near Brampton Shoal
The timezone in Brampton Shoal is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:19 and Sunset at 17:21. It's Dark
Latitude. -35.2382°, Longitude. 174.0702°
Satellite map around Brampton Shoal
Loading map of Brampton Shoal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brampton Shoal, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
Accommodation around Brampton Shoal
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Waitangi Marae (16.1km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Pompallier House (19.9km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kent Passage (15.5km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Hobson Beach (16.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Scoria Flat (8.5km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Haruru Falls (22.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kent Passage (19.8km)
Airports close to Brampton Shoal
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (68.3km)