Traveling Luck for Whatanui Rocks, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Whatanui Rocks?What's around Whatanui Rocks?
Wikipedia near Whatanui Rocks
Where to stay near Whatanui Rocks
The timezone in Whatanui Rocks is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 18:50. It's Dark
Latitude. -35.5182°, Longitude. 173.3302°
Satellite map around Whatanui Rocks
Loading map of Whatanui Rocks and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Whatanui Rocks, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waipuna Creek (10.4km)
- Waipapa Stream (11.3km)
- Whanui Creek (20km)
- Tairutu Stream (20.2km)
- Waihopai River (26.1km)
- Omapere Stream (26.1km)
- Te Waka Stream (27.4km)
- Opononi Stream (27.6km)
- Waiwhatawhata Stream (27.7km)
- Ngatuaka Stream (29km)
- Waiarohia Stream (29.9km)
- Pupuwai Creek (33.8km)
- Puhau Creek (35.2km)
- Awapokanui Stream (35.7km)
- Marumaru Stream (36.7km)
- Pipiro Stream (36.7km)
- Wairoa Stream (37.8km)
- Motutoa Creek (40km)
Accommodation around Whatanui Rocks
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Hokianga Harbour (33km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Hokianga-Kai Iwi Coastal Track (29.9km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- Hokianga River (24.6km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Hokianga Harbour (17.5km)