Traveling Luck for Te Pouahi, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Te Pouahi?What's around Te Pouahi?
Wikipedia near Te Pouahi
Where to stay near Te Pouahi
The timezone in Te Pouahi is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:24 and Sunset at 17:22. It's Dark
Latitude. -35.5082°, Longitude. 173.3602°
Satellite map around Te Pouahi
Loading map of Te Pouahi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Te Pouahi, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Whanui Creek (6.7km)
- Waipapa Stream (10km)
- Tairutu Stream (10.4km)
- Waipuna Creek (13.8km)
- Opononi Stream (13.8km)
- Omapere Stream (16.5km)
- Waiarohia Stream (17.8km)
- Waiwhatawhata Stream (20.2km)
- Ngatuaka Stream (20.9km)
- Awapokanui Stream (22km)
- Puhau Creek (23.8km)
- Waihopai River (24.5km)
- Pupuwai Creek (26.1km)
- Motutoa Creek (26.5km)
- Te Waka Stream (29.8km)
- Pakanae Stream (29.9km)
- Matariki Stream (30.3km)
- Pipiro Stream (32.4km)
Accommodation around Te Pouahi
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Hokianga-Kai Iwi Coastal Track (27.5km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Hokianga Harbour (13.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Hokianga Harbour (20.2km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- Hokianga River (10.8km)