Traveling Luck for Otio Rock, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Otio Rock?What's around Otio Rock?
Wikipedia near Otio Rock
Where to stay near Otio Rock
The timezone in Otio Rock is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 18:44. It's light
Latitude. -35.3882°, Longitude. 173.2102°
Satellite map around Otio Rock
Loading map of Otio Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Otio Rock, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hauturu Stream (11.6km)
- Puapua Stream (13.8km)
- Waikiore Stream (15.6km)
- Kokopurawaru Stream (17.8km)
- Waitaha Stream (21.9km)
- Ngatuna Stream (23.7km)
- Orongomai Stream (27.3km)
- Waikare Stream (27.6km)
- Mitimiti Stream (29.9km)
- Taikarawa Stream (31.6km)
- Pawarenga Stream (33.6km)
- Waitemaire Stream (36.3km)
- Kauhanga Stream (36.3km)
- Ngaue Stream (36.4km)
- Rotowhenua River (37.3km)
- Moetangi Stream (39km)
- Matihetihe Stream (39.6km)
- Awaroa River (40.8km)
- Rotokakahi River (42.2km)
- Kohe Stream (48.7km)
- Wairoa Stream (50km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Golden Stairs Walkway (11.2km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- WARAWARA FOREST (34.4km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Whangape Harbour (11.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ahoroa Rock (10km)
Airports close to Otio Rock
Kaitaia(KAT), Kaitaia, New zealand (167.5km)