Traveling Luck for Papua, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Papua?What's around Papua?
Wikipedia near Papua
Where to stay near Papua
The timezone in Papua is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 18:50. It's Dark
Latitude. -35.3982°, Longitude. 173.5402°
Satellite map around Papua
Loading map of Papua and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Papua, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waima River (3.1km)
- Wairapakura Stream (5.2km)
- Moeatoa Stream (6.7km)
- Waima River (10km)
- Perunui River (10.4km)
- Waiwhao Stream (12.8km)
- Kawitu Creek (16.2km)
- Waimahe Stream (17.8km)
- Mangatete Stream (17.8km)
- Waiwapuna Stream (17.8km)
- Omanaia River (19.6km)
- Pakahikatoa Stream (20.2km)
- Ohuri River (20.8km)
- Wairupe Creek (23.7km)
- Otautu Stream (23.7km)
- Wairere River (24.6km)
- Okarari Stream (26.1km)
- Pakahikatoa Stream (26.9km)
- Toatoa Stream (29.9km)
- Rurunga Stream (29.9km)
- Waima River (29.9km)
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Omanaia Marae (27.4km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- The Narrows (11.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Hokianga County (19.6km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- The Narrows (8.2km)
Airports close to Papua
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (172.9km)
Kaitaia(KAT), Kaitaia, New zealand (201.2km)