Traveling Luck for The Junction, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is The Junction?What's around The Junction?
Wikipedia near The Junction
Where to stay near The Junction
The timezone in The Junction is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 18:24. It's light
Latitude. -34.9782°, Longitude. 173.2402°
Satellite map around The Junction
Loading map of The Junction and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Junction, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Awanui Channel (0km)
- Home Creek (5.1km)
- Home Creek (9.9km)
- Kaikino Stream (11.5km)
- Waimanoni Creek (16km)
- Okapiti Channel (16.3km)
- Waipapakauri Creek (20km)
- Okoroaiki Racecourse (21.7km)
- Awanui River (22.7km)
- Waiharera Creek (23.1km)
- Awanui Channel (24.1km)
- Pairatahi River (24.1km)
- Pukewhau Channel (25.8km)
- Waiparera Stream (27km)
- Kaimaumau Channel (27km)
- Mangatete River (27.6km)
- Motukaraka Channel (29.6km)
- Te Putaaraukai River (31.3km)
- Te Putaaraukai Channel (34.1km)
- Mangatakawere Stream (35.1km)
- Te Karaka Channel (37.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ngatu (26km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Rangaunu Harbour (19.1km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Lake Waikaramu (31.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Puketutu (32km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Rangaunu Harbour (19.9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- The Junction (0km)
Airports close to The Junction
Kaitaia(KAT), Kaitaia, New zealand (50.8km)