Traveling Luck for Black Rock, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Black Rock?What's around Black Rock?
Wikipedia near Black Rock
Where to stay near Black Rock
The timezone in Black Rock is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 19:14. It's light
Latitude. -34.7782°, Longitude. 173.3802°
Satellite map around Black Rock
Loading map of Black Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Black Rock, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Cape Karikari (Whakapouaka) (4.2km)
- Pumanawa Point (6.6km)
- Taumatara Point (10.2km)
- Te Rae o te Rakau (13.6km)
- Maraewhiti Point (15.3km)
- Ohautetea Point (17.4km)
- Matawherohia Point (19.8km)
- Maitai Point (24km)
- Takini Point (26.4km)
- Te Arai Point (28.4km)
- Pihakoa Point (35.3km)
- Tapakakeno Point (35.8km)
- Otamatiti Point (38.9km)
- Knuckle Point (49km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Karikari (8.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Moturoa Islands (6.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Merita (31.7km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Cape Karikari Light (0km)
Airports close to Black Rock
Kaitaia(KAT), Kaitaia, New zealand (154.6km)