Traveling Luck for Staffa Rock, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Staffa Rock?What's around Staffa Rock?
Wikipedia near Staffa Rock
Where to stay near Staffa Rock
The timezone in Staffa Rock is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:34 and Sunset at 18:48. It's light
Latitude. -34.7882°, Longitude. 173.3202°
Satellite map around Staffa Rock
Loading map of Staffa Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Staffa Rock, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Taumatara Point (25.7km)
- Maraewhiti Point (27.2km)
- Pumanawa Point (29.4km)
- Cape Karikari (Whakapouaka) (29.8km)
- Ohautetea Point (35.1km)
- Te Rae o te Rakau (37.8km)
- Matawherohia Point (39.2km)
- Maitai Point (40.8km)
- Blackney Point (42.9km)
- Te Arai Point (43km)
- Koura Point (44.1km)
- Takini Point (44.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Motutara (40.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Merita (42.2km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Cape Karikari Light (25.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Toupiroroa Range (49km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Moturoa Islands (19.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Karikari (33.6km)
Airports close to Staffa Rock
Kaitaia(KAT), Kaitaia, New zealand (145km)