Traveling Luck for Hukatere, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Hukatere?What's around Hukatere?
Wikipedia near Hukatere
Where to stay near Hukatere
The timezone in Hukatere is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 18:24. It's light
Latitude. -34.8982°, Longitude. 173.0802°
Satellite map around Hukatere
Loading map of Hukatere and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hukatere, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Motutangi Swamp (40.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pukenui (44.4km)
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Muiata Pa (35.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Subritzky Homestead (48km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Hukatere (0km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tokoroa Island (50.4km)
Airports close to Hukatere
Kaitaia(KAT), Kaitaia, New zealand (123.5km)